Are you a mental health professional with a blog you haven't updated in months?
Hi, I'm Swati! I'm a mental health writer by day and rom-com author by night.
And if that heading above made you feel called out, you're in the right place. Because you're damn good at your job, and you deserve to reach larger audiences, help more clients, and make a greater impact.
A really good way to do all those things is to have a blog that showcases you as the expert in your industry. But who has the time to write blog posts when there's so much more to be done?
Don't worry. I got you. Let me do the writing, and you do what you're best at: helping people with their mindset and mental health.
But wait, why would you hire me? What makes ME the writing expert?
- buy nolvadex serm I was a social media manager and copywriter before this stint. I've previously worked with coaches on their blogs and social media copy so they could focus on their zone of genius, and do it well.
- can you buy neurontin online I've been in therapy for 5 years now. From cognitive behavior therapy and dialectical behavior therapy to EMDR and hypnotherapy -- I've experienced it all firsthand and learned so much.
- top article I'm also a mindset coach. At Coach Swati, I'm a mindset and dating coach, and I know what shaping and nurturing clients' mindset and mental health is like.
- http://manuelasweet.sexlifebr.com/584-dte78952-florida-laws-on-30-year-old-dating-15-year-old.html I'm studying Psychology and counselling. I'm obsessed with online courses and am currently enrolled in multiple courses on Udemy and edX from Achology Institute and the University of Queensland, Australia.
- I know how to make your content work for you with SEO. I'm not just going to write your blog posts and leave you be. Your blog will be search engine optimized so you rank higher on Google and other search engines, and people actually read what we're putting out there.
Want a mental health writer to write on your blog?
Book a no-pressure call, and let's work magic together!